1b.app
Link copied -

The signature is displayed crookedly

Congratulations! I encountered a problem when adding a signature, with photos, contacts, etc. when sending mail through the comments, the photo does not come and the whole layout flies off, including a nice letter does not help. The checkbox in the comment settings helps to add a good signature, but in this case the signature is sent twice, one is not good, because once by default it is inserted in the comment itself, and it constantly needs to be deleted, well, plus the signature is good, as set in signature templates, and I understand this due to the checked box. I am attaching the screens
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Дворак Микола Papidu Digital Agency
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
The question is about boxing https://proektobk.1b.app/, but others have this problem too
30.11.2022, 10:15
Original comment available on version: ua

Good afternoon.
Slightly optimized the comment feed settings.
If you are using an HTML-style signature - please use the "Send a beautiful HTML email" setting in the comment feed - so that your emails are sent in HTML-form and the signature is displayed correctly.
Then you have a choice - use the setting "Insert signature, which is specified in the email signature settings" - the signature will be substituted when sending a letter, depending on its type, it will not be substituted in the comment block.
If it is not used, the signature will be inserted immediately into the comment block. Keep in mind, if you send a non-HTML email (not "beautiful") - HTML entities will be removed from the signature (what you call "incorrect signature")
30.12.2022, 16:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment