1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2015963461 - Added setting to "Switch to stage depending on comment search results" action
Added settings for the "Switch to stage depending on comment search results" action: - only the last comment should be checked for type a...
2015963431 - The functionality of working with the warehouse has been improved
The ability to display the sum of the warehouse operation (in dollars) has been improved. The amount will be displayed only if all goods of the war...
2015963019 - The functionality of the action "Calculate the value according to the formula and write it in the specified field" has been improved
For the "Calculate value by formula and write in the specified field" action, the option to use the variable of additional product fields...
API development
Please rate the update: We need to add the "discount_percent" field to the products array productArray So that it would be possible to transfer th...
7 replies
01.02.2023, 10:42
In the PL report, the cost values do not change when setting the period
In the PL report, the cost values do not change when the period is set. Screenshots attached. Tell me what am I doing wrong?
5 replies
01.02.2023, 10:26
Import contacts
Good afternoon. We want to rename all contacts from Russian to Ukrainian. As a result, we received a ready-made excel file with a contact code, las...
4 answer
31.01.2023, 20:22
The mobile application reports an invalid URL
When the address shieldtech.crm-onebox.com is entered into the mobile application, it does not come in now. Before the transition from the old syst...
8 replies
31.01.2023, 18:38
Are there any OneBox training courses?
Are there any OneBox training courses?
5 replies
31.01.2023, 17:36
Improvement: uploading products to Google sheets
Hello. I ask you to evaluate the completion of the action in automation for unloading products in Google Sheets like
8 replies
31.01.2023, 15:07
SMS messages are not sent
Not sending messages - INVALID_TOKEN error. https://os.strikeshop.ua/app/sms-turbosms/