1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluation of the finalization of the functionality of the form for drawing

Hello developers.
Please rate the functionality update.
Required functionality:
You need to add a button to the business process. Which will open a form for drawing, for example, as in the jotr or paint application. It is possible to make the drawing form open in a new page or as a pop-up window.
After saving, the image file should be saved in an additional field.
Black on a white background is enough, you don't need to add colors and other features.
It should be possible to erase what is drawn. You can implement a button that will erase everything.
Example for use - "There is a warehouse with resources. An employee creates a process for the warehouse with a list of products that he needs. When he comes to the warehouse, the warehouse employee clicks in the process on a button that opens a form for drawing. The employee who orders signs, for example on a tablet , and the fact that he received the product remains."
That is, to press the "Add signature" button on the tablet and the process is saved on the tablet.
If you have a better option for implementing the task from the examples, I will gladly consider it.
I am waiting for your answer and questions.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
https://1b.app/ua/app/pdf-editor/

It's great that there is an already implemented editor.
I found a video on the functionality on the forum https://1b.app/ua/forum/managing-documents-and-document-templates/17040-pdf-reda...
But a question arose. Does the editor work in such a way that it will create the file itself? Without dragging or removing it from the computer?
Is there such a functionality - 1. Click on the button in the process. 2 The editor opens with an empty file. 3. We draw in the file. 4. Save the document automatically in an additional field.
If not, then I suggest implementation through an action in the business process designer. For example, add to the procedure. When the procedure is called, an action is triggered that opens the editor and, when saving, attaches the document to an additional field (specified in the action settings).
If it is necessary for the action to take some document, then it is possible to take it from the additional field indicated in the settings, and overwrite the edited document in the same field. Or simply edited an existing document so that many empty files were not created in the system.
Is such functionality implemented? If not, please rate.
I will also be happy to consider your suggestions.
19.05.2023, 17:19
Original comment available on version: ua

Ustimenko Igor will you answer here?
19.05.2023, 17:31
Original comment available on version: ru

I will clarify. An additional field can be an additional field of process products as well.
I am waiting for your answer.
19.05.2023, 23:41

Ruslan Alexandrovych Pikula wrote:
But a question arose. Does the editor work in such a way that it will create the file itself? Without dragging or removing it from the computer?

3 hours

Ruslan Alexandrovych Pikula wrote:
Is there such a functionality - 1. Click on the button in the process. 2 The editor opens with an empty file. 3. We draw in the file. 4. Save the document automatically in an additional field.
If not, then I suggest implementation through an action in the business process designer. For example, add to the procedure. When the procedure is called, an action is triggered that opens the editor and, when saving, attaches the document to an additional field (specified in the action settings).

4 hours
28.05.2023, 17:13

Thank you for your reply. If necessary, I will create a new request.
01.06.2023, 08:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment