1b.app
Link copied -

Export of contacts does not work

Good day!

At some point, the import of contacts stopped working and errors, but the existing contacts are updated, that is, no new contacts are created.

Checked the same file in another box and everything works.

Please help to fix the error, because there are important processes (

Box address: ngogarua.1b.app
The user is willing to pay for the solution 12$ Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon, when importing contacts, the search is performed by id, external id, phone number and email.
In your box there are checkboxes "Allow duplicate email" + "Allow duplicate phone", which disables the search by email and phone. Those. When importing contacts, contacts most likely cannot be found. Also, to create new contacts, you need to specify the numbers of the columns with the name of the users.
22.05.2023, 12:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Пчолкін Віталій Володимирович
Група активної реабілітації, Голова правління
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Good day!
Thanks, turned it off and tried the errors are still the same. Now I'm trying to fill out the template from the export, but so far no changes
23.05.2023, 12:45
Original comment available on version: ua

Please give a link to the user who uploads the files and the file to be uploaded and upload everything with the necessary settings once (I'll copy your settings and see what's wrong). Or just enter the id of the import which can be run again. Thank you.
23.05.2023, 13:09

Please give a link to the user who uploads the files and the file that needs to be downloaded and download everything once with the necessary settings (I will copy your settings and see what is wrong). Or just enter an import id that can be run again. Thank you.

User - https://ngogarua.1b.app/app/contact/2/
Process link - https://ngogarua.1b.app/app/files/control/673/
This process can be restarted
23.05.2023, 13:13

Congratulations! Will there be an opportunity to help figure it out?
24.05.2023, 13:10

Good afternoon. Re-save your file as xls or xlsx and re-upload it. Then send me any of the dates. The user that you have given now does not have rights to the Import Contacts application, i.e. it can't load anything, so I can't download it either.
01.06.2023, 23:01

Those. do the import from start to finish and give me a date from history so I can restart it
01.06.2023, 23:02

I figured it out on my own, the problem was the presence of multi-list type fields and a drop-down menu in which writing is prohibited even if the options match
04.06.2023, 15:24

Pcholkin Vitaliy Volodymyrovich wrote:
in yakі zaboroneniya record

did you ban it? There is nothing like this in importing directly, only if through the automation of contacts
05.06.2023, 13:17

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
did you ban it yourself? There is nothing like this directly in the import, only if through the automation of contacts

I still don't understand, it loads only if normal lines are specified. List, date, etc. fields give an error.
I don't know where to look for the restrictions you're talking about, as if I didn't do anything like that.
18.06.2023, 10:13

The story continues, can't import and the same errors.
Date - 2023-08-14 21:10:23
Process #31 Creation date: 2023-08-14 21:10:23 Completed: 2023-08-14 21:11:05 Updated: 0 Added: 0 Missing: 0 Error: 88 Stage: done
I am asking for help in finding the problem. Thank you!

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
That is, do the import from start to finish and give me a date from history to restart it
14.08.2023, 21:30

Good afternoon. As far as I can see, at 2023-08-15 16:58:05 did you succeed? Judging by the number of downloaded contacts
21.08.2023, 19:26

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. As far as I can see at 2023-08-15 16:58:05 Did you succeed? Judging by the previously uploaded contacts

Good day! Yes, I turn off all the configured automations and the export goes without problems
01.09.2023, 10:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment