1b.app
Link copied -

List of related questions and answers «Managing the base of goods and services»

Categories
Category
Posting goods to the warehouse
Good afternoon! We decided to master the warehouse accounting function through OneBox and faced such a problem! With the help of the XLS file, we a...
3 answer
22.01.2021, 14:02
Ochіkuvany prihіd
Є table, in yak_y v_dobrazhaєtsya och_kuvany when goods are delivered to the warehouse. Implemented through external business processes. /admin/sho...
3 answer
21.01.2021, 12:19
Purchase price and margin question
There is a cup in stock - 5 pcs. the purchase price of which is 30 UAH, 20 exactly the same cups have arrived at a cost of 15 UAH, 25 cups are now ...
11 replies
21.01.2021, 09:52
Why does the action "Reserve the contents of the process in the warehouse" not work with the LC?
Hello, I've come across the following issue: When creating an order through the personal account, a BP is created in it there are 3 stages: Hom...
3 answer
20.01.2021, 17:31
I can't delete components from the passport
I'm attaching a screenshot. When you click on the cross (delete) nothing happens. Can this be fixed somehow or do I need to create a new passport?
Change a process step when there are enough products in stock
Good afternoon is it possible to add a setting in the form of a checkmark "Take into account all products of the process" in the action &...
2 answer
20.01.2021, 10:59
How to create a product that will have several sizes, and sell it through the personal account?
Good afternoon, please tell me how to correctly create a product with an indication of its size, for example, "sneakers" with a size of 4...
1 answer
19.01.2021, 00:08
Zrobiti doopratsyuvannya
https://orc-test.kiev.ua/admin/shop/products/?searchLine=# In the "products list" it is necessary to add the column "Expected arriva...
14 replies
КОмпания "Моношоп". Владелец
17.01.2021, 17:16
Create a process product
The bottom line: orders with goods that are searched for by article fall from the tilde. Products with different sizes and colors. Accordingly, it ...
2 answer
16.01.2021, 12:24
Displaying a product in a task
In the task http://ukrpromspec.onebox-system.com/admin/customorder/zakaz-v-workote/125514/ed... it says that there are 2 items in the warehouse , ...