1b.app
Link copied -

Re-accounting. Logic of work, questions + evaluation of improvements

Good afternoon.
There are questions about the logic of the rediscount:
1. If we load goods from the warehouse during the inventory (load button) and filter, for example, for yesterday 25.02 ( https://prnt.sc/107640c ), then it loads the balances at the beginning or end of the day.
2. There was a problem with inventory bins. Yesterday we did a re-account: 1 manager entered data through his account in a personal basket, the 2nd in the general one. When trying to transfer goods to the general basket (https://prnt.sc/1076777), at the 1st m. the goods disappeared + the message was saved, but they did not appear in the general basket - I had to interrupt again (and this is almost a day of work ...).
How to work with this function correctly if there is a need for 2-3 managers to count the goods at the same time in order to meet within 1 day?
3. Can you please describe in what sequence it is correct to make a recount in order to minimize the risk of an error? - Or maybe there is somewhere a co
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
I recommend that you break your questions/problems/improvements into separate threads on the forum.
Thus, on a specific item, you will receive a discussion of one issue and a specific answer / decision, and there will be no confusion when discussing everything in a row.
26.02.2021, 15:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Hello.
I recommend that you break your questions/problems/improvements into separate threads on the forum.
Thus, on a specific item, you will receive a discussion of one issue and a specific answer / decision, and there will be no confusion when discussing everything in a row.

Is there anything unclear about the questions? - they just seemed simple to me (after all, those relate to the basic functionality).
The questions are all related to the same process.
Make separate topics with questions about the logic of work and improvements?
26.02.2021, 17:29

Vasily wrote:
Is there anything unclear about the questions? - they just seemed simple to me (after all, those relate to the basic functionality).
The questions are all related to the same process.

It's not about whether it's clear or not.
There are many of them within the framework of the 1st topic - and accordingly there will be confusion at the time of discussing some issues and solving others. It will also take quite a long time.

Vasily wrote:
Make separate topics with questions about the logic of work and improvements?

Yes, separate questions, separate improvements
Thus, in each topic there will be a specific solution to a specific issue / assessment of improvement.
01.03.2021, 16:31

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Respectively, there will be confusion at the time of discussing some issues and solving others. It will also take quite a long time.

Okay thanks. Today I will sign
01.03.2021, 17:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment