1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
40 replies
21.07.2021, 11:15
Profit report not loading since yesterday
On an ongoing basis, a profit report is used daily with filtering for a month or more. Since yesterday endless loading which results in 504 Gateway...
2 answer
Search box not working properly
24vet.com.ua The search does not work correctly when searching for processes. Some of the processes are looking for, some of the processes show &qu...
Displaying the client's name for an incoming Binotel call.
Tell me, please, is it possible to somehow connect the DB of Box and Binotel, so that when a call comes in, the name of the client from Box is disp...
The certificate for the domain https://aquaimport.onebox-system.com/cc/ has expired
Tell me how it is possible to transfer our box to another domain, because. the current one is hard for us to control. Due to problems with the cert...
8 replies
Weight check
We have paid for and implemented an effective weight check at the Nova Poshta branch. Unfortunately, the action does not always work correctly. A f...
2 answer
21.07.2021, 10:53
Need access to the server to connect to the terminal
Hello! We need access to connect to the server through the console We need this so that our system administrators can check the work of the mail. ...
9 replies
21.07.2021, 10:38
Client data is not being loaded in the add form
When adding a lead when a client is defined in the add form, there is an additional contact field VIN-code of the car, which used to display inform...
3 answer
21.07.2021, 10:16
When making a payment, the amount of the order is not set
In the previous interface, when making a payment (in the order form), the payment amount was taken from the process amount now you need to make it ...
2 answer
21.07.2021, 10:14
Going from the client card to the client's orders - shows all orders and not just the client
earlier, from the client card, clicking on client orders, all client orders, or leads or payments, were opened, depending on what you click Now, wh...
5 replies
21.07.2021, 10:14
Ranking of products in a list / table
Please tell me the correct solution for ranking products in the sequence I need. As an option: you can create an additional product field, while in...