1b.app
Link copied -

Copy client from process to parent process

Please tell me how to copy the client from the process to the parent process.
Tried almost all options.
Action Copy process fields - in setting where to copy from, you cannot select a subprocess
The action Add contacts to the Contacts tab of the process - allows you to copy the Client from the process to the Contacts of the Parent. Cannot be copied from process contacts to client.
Process https://more-moto.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/03-zakazi/5167/edit/
Why was it needed. It is done for the sake of creating a shipping list for orders.
There is simply BP Order. There is an order (subprocess) created from Lida's BP.
For orders at the right stage, I assign a parent - BP Shipments. In the Shipment process, I display a block of subprocesses in which BP Orders.
A Shipping list document is created in which the suborder variable displays the goods and order data.
In this case, BP Orders has two parents: BP Lead and BP Shipments. Because of this, the Shipping List document is displaye
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Unfortunately, I did not find such an action.
But I can suggest that you modify this into the action "Copy the value of the field to the parent process or to the specified process" - just clarify, do you just need to assign a client, or do you overwrite the full name / phone / email of the client of the process relative to the new client in the order?
18.08.2021, 17:11
Original comment available on version: ru

In this case, the new process is created empty. In the original process, the client has already been created. Therefore, for the action "Copy field value to the parent process or to the specified process" it is suitable to copy the client from the source to the parent.
18.08.2021, 23:24

Looks like I accidentally marked the issue as resolved.
Actual!
18.08.2021, 23:28

Mokhov Alexey Yurievich wrote:
Therefore, for the action "Copy field value to the parent process or to the specified process" it is suitable to copy the client from the source to the parent.

field added
19.08.2021, 15:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment