1b.app
Link copied -

Creating a new action "Prohibit editing process fields, except for employees of selected roles"

Answers:

Good afternoon. Do you need to prohibit editing some specific fields or all of them?
17.08.2021, 09:36
Original comment available on version: ru

In the universal block there is a setting "Field blocking conditions for roles", perhaps you can simply prohibit editing fields for some roles at the stage.
17.08.2021, 09:38

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Do you need to prohibit editing some specific fields or all of them?

Good afternoon!
Yes, some specific fields for a specific role.
17.08.2021, 10:57

OneBox production wrote:
In the universal block there is a setting "Field blocking conditions for roles", perhaps you can simply prohibit editing fields for some roles at the stage.

I saw this functionality, but it is not convenient. Since if, somewhere, save the settings for ALL stages, then all the settings for ONE stage go astray.
17.08.2021, 11:00

It will take about 3 hours for such an action, it will respond to changes in the base fields. Leave the list of fields that you need 100% here. Bill?
17.08.2021, 11:02

OneBox production wrote:
It will take about 3 hours for such an action, it will respond to changes in the base fields. Leave the list of fields that you need 100% here. Bill?

Tell me, is it possible to do something like this?
17.08.2021, 12:31

well, it will work approximately like this, only not for process products, but for order fields
17.08.2021, 12:43

OneBox production wrote:
well, it will work approximately like this, only not for process products, but for order fields

Yes, that's exactly what you need, only for "additional process fields", and not for "additional process PRODUCTS fields".
Submit an invoice.
Thank you!
17.08.2021, 13:28

Good afternoon. Action "Prohibit editing of selected fields for selected roles". If some fields are missing, write here. Above, I wrote that you need to do this if there are any fields that you immediately want to use.
26.08.2021, 14:50

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Action "Prohibit editing of selected fields for selected roles". If some fields are missing, write here. Above, I wrote that you need to do this if there are any fields that you immediately want to use.

Good afternoon!
Tell me, if in the future there will be no field, what should I do?
You need to add all the standard fields "order.order_" and additional fields "order.customorder_"
26.08.2021, 15:20

OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon!
Above I wrote a list of required fields. Please add them.
31.08.2021, 15:35

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
You need to add all the standard fields "order.order_" and additional fields "order.customorder_"

you already have a list of additional fields, please provide a list of standard ones in the form of a specific list. Personally, I know about 100 standard order fields, adding "all" is quite problematic in the specified action.
31.08.2021, 15:56

OneBox production
Employee
clack clack wrote:

you already have a list of additional fields, please provide a list of standard ones in the form of a specific list. Personally, I know about 100 standard order fields, adding "all" is quite problematic in the specified action.

As you requested, I am sending the list:
(order.order_client) - client
(order.order_clientphone) - Customer phone
(order.order_sourceid) - Source
(order.order_deliveryid) - Delivery method
(order.order_paymentid) - Payment method
(order.order_dateto) - Schedule
(order.order_dateplan) - Run until
(order.order_deliverynote) - Delivery note
(order.order_name) - Name
(order.order_categoryid) - Business process
(order.order_statusid) - Status
(order.order_managerid) - Responsible
(order.order_clientname) - full name of the client
(order.order_clientemail) - Email client
(order.order_clientaddress) - Address
(order.order_contractorid) - Jur. face
(order.order_clientmanagerid) - Process client manager
(order.order_priorityvalue) - Priority
(order.order_parentid) - Parent process
(order.order_code1c) - External ID
(order.order_discountid) - Process discount (%)
(order.order_financeaccountid) - Account
(order.order_comments) - Process description
(order.order_storagetoid) - Warehouse to move
(order.order_storagecellid) - Cell to move
31.08.2021, 17:41

OneBox production
Employee
clack clack wrote:

Can you tell me when these fields will be added?
06.09.2021, 17:00

OneBox production
Employee
clack clack wrote:
Updated your system

There are standard fields. Thanks
07.09.2021, 15:38

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Updated your system

Hello!
I tested the fix, but it doesn't work.
Screenshot #1 shows how I set up the action, and the cat is a link to the Business Process with the status where the action was set https://our-store.com.ua/app/workflowtype-order/?dumpHash=&objectsFromName=&... %5D=&filteranagersid=&filterproductid=&filtercity=&filtercdatefrom=&filtercdateto=&filterdelivery=&filterpayment=&statusid%5B%5D=361&filterproductname=&filterdateplanfrom=&filterdateplanto=&filtercustomstatusoplati20=&filtercustomostavlenotziv60=&filterdeletedid=&ok=1
I did this check by an employee https://our-store.com.ua/app/employer/27135/permissions/
Please help!
29.09.2021, 20:14

Good afternoon. Please give a link to the test process so that I can try to edit it under the user. Thanks
25.10.2021, 11:30

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. Please give a link to the test process so that I can try to edit it under the user. Thanks

Here is the test process https://our-store.com.ua/43440/
25.10.2021, 11:34

Good afternoon. I apologize for the delay. As far as I can see, this process has already been transferred to the desired status. You can get some kind of test process to check and correct the error if there is one. Thanks
29.11.2021, 14:55

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. I apologize for the delay. As far as I can see, this process has already been transferred to the desired status. You can get some kind of test process to check and correct the error if there is one. Thanks

anonymous duck good evening!
Here is a link to the process https://our-store.com.ua/43440/
30.11.2021, 22:49

Good afternoon. I rewrote the action, checked it on the specified order and user - it shows an error.
01.12.2021, 11:42

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. I rewrote the action, checked it on the specified order and user - it shows an error.

Yes, it's already working. Thank you
01.12.2021, 12:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment