1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
02.08.2021, 08:40
Mixed up filtering in categories
Clicking on "Categories" opens the "Category Manager". Clicking on "Category Manager" opens "Categories".
6 replies
02.08.2021, 07:20
Possibility to connect several monobank accounts
Hello! Once functionality was added to connect multiple accounts to monobank: https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/integration-with-onebox/2242-otseni...
4 answer
02.08.2021, 07:01
CSV product integration (Export) (upload error)
Hello! 1) The checkbox does not work (when this checkbox is enabled, the selected action will be launched once every few minutes...) 2) Unloading &...
3 answer
Report on all wallets
Previously, there was such a report (example) Was at the link "/admin/shop/finance/order/account/" I can't find it in the OS, is it ...
2 answer
01.08.2021, 13:39
os - does not open the application
1. I open the Payments and Cashier application - transfers to the OS desktop 2. I try to open custom buttons from the links application - it also d...
4 answer
fare payment not working
There are two links in the email. to some form: how to fill it out is not clear. Submit an invoice for payment.
5 replies
01.08.2021, 09:33
Improvement of the action "Set the business process for the purchase of products per employee"
Good afternoon! Please evaluate the improvement of the automatic action "Set the business process for the purchase of products per employee&qu...
3 answer
31.07.2021, 16:32
My processes, opening in a separate window
How to make tasks/orders from "my processes" open in a separate window at the moment, when you click on a process, it opens in the same ...
4 answer
31.07.2021, 13:22
The procedure does not work and the product table is not updated
For a long time, we have been refining the action: Apply a discount to the process depending on the contact groups that works on the procedure When...
2 answer
31.07.2021, 13:06
Orders stopped loading from Opencart at Onebox
Stopped loading orders from Opencart https://krx777.crm-onebox.com/