1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
3 answer
16.10.2021, 00:40
OS: Suggestion for improving the interface at the stages of business processes
I propose to make the window for working with actions at stages more productive by grouping actions and other small features (see the picture). The...
6 replies
16.10.2021, 00:03
Guys, consider adding Tabs to the list of processes. The functionality can be similar to "Saved filters" from the filter panel. Why is th...
7 replies
15.10.2021, 20:40
Pardon for the daily userid
Good afternoon. If I pass an array of data without a userid, then I show a pardon (contact / update contact) Fatal error: Uncaught OneBoxOSAPIv2_Ex...
8 replies
15.10.2021, 19:31
Previously, I ordered and paid for the creation of the "Create payment link in WAYFORPAY" action, but found that it was missing a few det...
2 answer
15.10.2021, 18:14
Numbers are displayed with a comma
Boxing for MVP. In the universal block, additional fields with the type number integer and floating point are now displayed with a comma Please cl...
4 answer
Personal license
15.10.2021, 16:35
box allar.crm-onebox.com installed the app "import-export of contacts" I select contacts and try to transfer them to this app - nothing i...
8 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
15.10.2021, 16:30
OS error - Margin in the Paid column of the order display table
question for developers watch here: https://multiform.crm-onebox.com/app/workflowtype-order/?filterclientid=327&...
6 replies
the third day does not see the status of TTN after taking money at the post office
already dozens of orders with taken overlays, but the status is still "pulling dobi ..." what happened?
5 replies
15.10.2021, 16:03
Guys, I have recently become more frequent cases of hanging Boxing. The first time we noticed this problem somewhere at the beginning of this week....
2 answer
15.10.2021, 14:22
Make already a single format of numerical displays
A few months ago, they changed the dot to a comma as a decimal separator in the product table, but only in price and amount. Points remained in the...