1b.app
Link copied -

How can I automatically fill in the field of the product "In the presence" (synchronization is very slow)

At the same time, all products have a tick "Synchronize visibility"
However, it turned out that OneBox MVP is not covered for a large number of goods and synchronization
The axis I wrote earlier https://1b.app/en/forum/?q=ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail+
Therefore, the process ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail, which is stupid with 10,000 products, starts the robot with 4-8 intervals, as a result, if the processor is dumbed down, the products are not saved, the processes freeze, or go twice in the row to the same status, reserve are duplicated and written off, so are the finances are duplicated + do not come new orders from the marketplace and do not enter finance from banks, in short, it seems to be blamed for the AD.
So, having thought about it, check the box "Synchron_zuvati nayavn_st" (zgіdno z consultatsії vіd Bodyako is guilty of help) and through yakіs dії independently put a tick "Goods in nayavnostі" at the stages of the process) and I didn’t know anythin
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

How can I fill in the "Product currently available" field (okrim via API) ?

XLS import/export
25.11.2021, 15:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
1. Without understanding, tell more in detail about the method and options
2. Who doesn't have any way to fill in the field?
26.11.2021, 21:59

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:

3. It’s impossible to work with the system normally, I don’t understand how you can work with excesses when you turn on synchronization
Dovbany ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail blocking bad crowns and doing nothing for 4-5 bad things
How to work on MVP (without switching to OS) robbed the synchronization of redundant and not dumbing down the bad crowns due to ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail thousands)?
28.11.2021, 23:20

You can familiarize yourself with the specified functionality, there is an avail column when exporting

Maybe there is - you can independently look for solutions among automations.
Otherwise - you can draw up a technical task for the development of an action - you will be evaluated for revision.

3. It’s impossible to work with the system normally, I don’t understand how you can work with excesses when you turn on synchronization
Dovbany ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail blocking bad crowns and doing nothing for 4-5 bad things
How to work on MVP (without switching to OS) robbed the synchronization of redundant and not dumbing down the bad crowns due to ShopSupplier_Processor_Avail thousands)?

It is your right to consider the algorithm of the system as nonsense, since it is yours (at least under the contract, if you have one).
You should also understand that we have no obligation to provide / implement any other functionality for you if you are not satisfied with the current one (or the provided option for switching to OneBox OS).
To put it simply, we are not interested in improving the MVP version when it is already done in the new OneBox OS product. If you are not satisfied with the algorithm of the system, you can change it for yourself (without our participation) and all responsibility for this will be on you. Or switch to OneBox OS and then it is legitimate to demand anything from us.
30.11.2021, 11:09

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
You can familiarize yourself with the specified functionality, there is an avail column when exporting

1. Can you tell me about how to do it (having looked at all the exports and didn’t know anything there to avail what you can do)?

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Maybe there is - you can independently look for solutions among automations.
Otherwise - you can draw up a technical task for the development of an action - you will be evaluated for revision.

2. I've been wondering all the things and I don't know, can you tell me what kind of a retailer you are?

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
It is your right to consider the algorithm of the system to be nonsense

3. Vibachte how you figured it out!
I just don’t understand how it is possible to bet on a bad crown those that in theory can work out 3-10 good points + it starts skin 15 good points (before saying so Badly) + it starts on the basis of the fact that it’s ruh in a warehouse for 15 bad points, but it’s not processed tі goods for yakim buv ruh (5-10 goods), and shoveling all goods 10,000-20,000 (it doesn’t matter how many є tі goods in reality), so it’s possible with 200 goods and it will take 30 seconds, but if the goods are rich ( but in the future, all of them will be rich) then this functionality will take the crown for more and more hours, so I won’t think about what the author of the functional would think if I put it on launch on a hvilinny crown
I am a bachi of the єdin, the rivkiti synchronizers in all the goods I re -rack the system of the Scho to the pickwell without synchronization, Ale is the same as it is the same field of the synchronizuvati, they are hard to command you. Synchronization of products can not be entered in the filter
Why are such elementary fields not thought out so that they can be loaded through some way?
03.12.2021, 14:10

1. Can you tell me about how to do it (having looked at all the exports and didn’t know anything there to avail what you can do)?

https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/exchange-xls/
Is it possible to get through this (column "Availability")?

2. I've been wondering all the things and I don't know, can you tell me what kind of a retailer you are?

If not found, then no.

3. Vibachte how you figured it out!

It didn't offend me at all. Your right to think whatever you want, my right to react to it or not.

I just don’t understand how it is possible to bet on a bad crown those that in theory can work out 3-10 good points + it starts skin 15 good points (before saying so Badly) + it starts on the basis of the fact that it’s ruh in a warehouse for 15 bad points, but it’s not processed tі goods for yakim buv ruh (5-10 goods), and shoveling all goods 10,000-20,000 (it doesn’t matter how many є tі goods in reality), so it’s possible with 200 goods and it will take 30 seconds, but if the goods are rich ( but in the future, all of them will be rich) then this functionality will take the crown for more and more hours, so I won’t think about what the author of the functional would think if I put it on launch on a hvilinny crown

I see no point in wasting my time explaining to you the historical aspects of product architecture formation.
In OneBox OS, the architecture has changed dramatically, which is why recalculations work faster and differently.

I am a bachi of the єdin, the rivkiti synchronizers in all the goods I re -rack the system of the Scho to the pickwell without synchronization, Ale is the same as it is the same field of the synchronizuvati, they are hard to command you. Synchronization of products can not be entered in the filter

You have the right to change anything. Though by own forces, though by forces of integrators.

Why are such elementary fields not thought out so that they can be loaded through some way?

Similar to the answer above - I see no reason to waste time explaining to you why one functionality is there, why there is no other, why it works this way and not otherwise, etc.
In our product, everything works as it was implemented by us for one reason or another. If this does not suit you, you can either not use it, or use it as is, or modify it for yourself with the help of integrators.
If you want to demand something in the form of improvements / investments from us - please switch to OneBox OS, become a cloud user and you can offer your "ideas" similarly to other users on the forum - the conditions are equal for everyone.
03.12.2021, 16:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment