1b.app
Link copied -

Guys, please consider the improvements, namely: add a field or block for scanning a barcode to the "add form". Currently, the product can only be added through a manual search, but there is no way to scan the product during self-delivery.
I think a lot of people will need it.
Thank you!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
A novel - such a block has been in preparation for a long time: the first block checks and adds the goods to the process, the other is a correction for rechecking before correcting the chi upon receipt
24.11.2021, 15:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
A novel - such a block has been in preparation for a long time: the first block checks and adds the goods to the process, the other is a correction for rechecking before correcting the chi upon receipt

Ustimenko Igor , a bit different. You show blocks in the "Interface Settings", but I need it in the "Add Form"
24.11.2021, 16:05

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
sorry, cheered. Then I recommend that you don’t hack the add-on form - take it, let the new process start right away, at the first stage, enter the block for reading barcodes. in the majority of clients, they work so hard and are satisfied.
24.11.2021, 16:08

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
sorry, cheered. Then I recommend that you don’t hack the add-on form - take it, let the new process start right away, at the first stage, enter the block for reading barcodes. in the majority of clients, they work so hard and are satisfied.

The problem is that at the initial stage I should have Pickup sales, and since I use telephony, there is no way to select the stage I need in the "Call pop-up settings", but only BP ( And it turns out that Pickup and Call orders come from the same stage, but I need them from different ones.
As a result, I have to choose from 2 evils:
1) Refine "Call popup settings" to add a stage
2) Or modify the barcode in the add form
Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich could you help solve this problem?
25.11.2021, 16:50

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
in such situations, I recommend robiti okremiya BP with one stage, on which one you put the diu mittevo switch to the stage, and there you can choose which BP and which stage (you have sales by Pickup)
25.11.2021, 16:54

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
1) Refine the "Settings of the pop-up window of the call" to add the stage Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich could help solve this problem?
Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich could help solve this problem?

I wouldn't say it's a problem. If you need a choice of another status - it needs to be finalized.
25.11.2021, 16:55

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
I wouldn't say it's a problem. If you need a choice of another status - it needs to be finalized.

Maksim,
could calculate both options:
1) Add bar code
2) Add the ability to select the stage selection
Perhaps something can be done for free :) or use my bonuses :) It would be great)
25.11.2021, 17:09

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich , so what do you think about this? :)
28.11.2021, 13:52

1) Add bar code

barcode scanning block with a scanner + substitution into a new block = 6h

2) Add the ability to select the stage selection

2h
30.11.2021, 11:21

Perhaps something can be done for free :) or use my bonuses :) It would be great)

There is a great anecdote about this:
What is the maximum discount you can offer me?
- 100%. You pay nothing, we do nothing.
30.11.2021, 11:23

@

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
2h

Thank you! Until you are ready to pay for it. I'll get by with crutches!
30.11.2021, 22:53

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
There is a great anecdote about this:
What is the maximum discount you can offer me?
- 100%. You pay nothing, we do nothing.

Yes, the joke is cool)) I heard it before)
30.11.2021, 22:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment