1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
13.12.2021, 13:38
Splitting a product in a process into multiple products
Let me explain with an example: 1. There is a customer order for 1 product, quantity 8 2. We create an order to the supplier for 6 pieces (2 are in...
2 answer
It is necessary to increase the maximum file size per upload for the server to 1.5 GB
I need to upload a video to display in my account, but when I try to upload I get an error Project https://panel.darium.com.ua/
1 answer
13.12.2021, 12:53
OneBox technical support from 9 partner companies
Dear OneBox customers! We would like to inform you that 9 different partners already provide technical support for OneBox. You can not only ask you...
5 replies
13.12.2021, 12:12
The multilist field is not transferred to the contact card via api/contact-add/json/
Good afternoon. In the process, when you go to a certain stage, a customer card is created. One of the fields (additional process field) is a multi...
6 replies
13.12.2021, 10:53
Create a process based on the value of an additional contact card field. Not working correctly.
In automation, once a day, you should: Prote, what are the processes going on. For example: https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/issue/...
1 answer
13.12.2021, 10:16
The client cannot enter the box
agr-lv.crm-onebox.com We did the finalization on Friday and cleaned the place, but today the client cannot enter the box, what's the problem? R...
6 replies
13.12.2021, 10:03
Technical support from premium partner KTS
KTS provides customers with OneBox Technical Support. The composition of technical support consists of the following types of tasks: 1. Solving pro...
Bug - payments not previously linked for a couple of years were attached to the order
The manager created a negative payment for this order, at the time of creation the system took a very long time to load, and then pulled up a HUGE ...
2 answer
13.12.2021, 09:39
Refinement assignment of additional fields to utm_source source
Purpose: the client (group - partner) in the personal account should be able to add utm_source to his registered source. As we see the implementati...
16 replies
12.12.2021, 11:12
Run out of space on the server
Wait, clean up the space on the server, because we can’t enter the database