1b.app
Link copied -

Warehouse balance no longer displayed

Good afternoon.
We noticed that some columns in the upper header of the warehouses are no longer displayed, namely, I don’t see the columns “Purchase cost” and “Sales cost”.
Now there is simply "Cost", is this the cost of purchasing or selling?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
You can customize the table yourself, just right-click on the table header area
And there mark the fields that you need / do not need - those with a checkmark - are enabled.
Cost is the purchase price
You need to add a Sales Cost column.
Also note that you need to check the "Save for all users of the system" checkbox if you want to set up a table for all , if only for yourself - you can leave it unchecked (it will be disabled when you enter in the setting, even after saving it will still be disabled, it must be set every time the table is changed). If someone has already set up this table for themselves (at least once saved without a checkmark) - he will not see the general settings for himself.
26.01.2022, 17:03
Original comment available on version: ru

I'll update Andrew's answer. In order for a column with the cost of sale to appear in the top plate with the total balances in warehouses, you need to filter by the warehouses you need
26.01.2022, 17:17

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
I'll update Andrew's answer. In order for a column with the cost of sale to appear in the top plate with the total balances in warehouses, you need to filter by the warehouses you need

what is this logic for? In MVP, the implementation cost column was displayed by default. And it is very convenient to open warehouses and you can see the cost of purchasing and selling in all. And now climb into the filter every time.
Can I return?
25.12.2022, 23:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment