1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
Improvement required
1- in the product passport Optional product when decomposing the passport into components selling price = 0 these are additional components and the...
7 replies
21.12.2021, 17:45
Payments from private bank are not uploaded
Good afternoon, payments from the private bank have ceased to be uploaded, nothing has been touched in the settings before. Everything is ok in the...
3 answer
21.12.2021, 16:35
Checkboxes for contacts are not highlighted on all pages
Checkboxes for contacts on all pages are not highlighted when clicking on the "Select All on all pages" button
5 replies
Assign parent process by source variable
I set up such an action at the stage - shop_order_status_action_add_parent on the MVP version By condition, I need to attach the process to the par...
4 answer
21.12.2021, 14:45
Investment for a new version of Prestashop
If you create a product in the box, make a lineup, load several new positions into one lineup and try to transfer this lineup to the prestashop sto...
1 answer
21.12.2021, 14:42
Integration files
Where to download files for orencart store 3.0.7
2 answer
21.12.2021, 13:20
SSL certificate
Good afternoon, the SSL certificate box https://boxhappy.crm-onebox.com has expired, you need to install the certificate on the happyhome.net.ua do...
1 answer
Doesn't load orders from promo
Orders do not come from proma Here we make a request to receive orders via postman all orders are But no CRM falls during the day, what could be w...
6 replies
21.12.2021, 11:53
Photos not adding to Opencart
Good afternoon. The other day I added a product to the box (about 2k positions), the product appeared in the opencart, but without a photo. Product...
Unloading items from 1s
Good afternoon!. For integration with 1s, we use the module. The nomenclature has ceased to be unloaded from 1s. The settings have not changed, the...