1b.app
Link copied -

Will there be an api update?

Новое API уже доступно! Посмотреть новое API
Greetings!
I learned from the supplier South the contract that in 4 months the current API will not be available
How to be in this situation?
We are planning improvements to the current API, but due to the fact that there will be an update, it is obvious that this is not advisable, and there is a great need to work with South Contact.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If the South contract provided a new api, then you can rewrite the integration for it
11.02.2022, 13:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
13.02.2022, 16:24

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
https://b2b.yugcontract.ua/api-start

here you can find access https://technosite.crm-onebox.com/app/automatization/day/edit/
13.02.2022, 16:25

Andrey, thanks. I understand correctly that this is the documentation for the new version of the api?
14.02.2022, 15:39

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Andrey, thanks. I understand correctly that this is the documentation for the new version of the api?

Yes, that's right
14.02.2022, 15:47

Thank you, I will need a couple of days to give you feedback on this issue. Thanks for the links
14.02.2022, 15:49

Good afternoon!
Please tell me if there is any information?
22.02.2022, 13:20

Who answers questions?
30.03.2022, 19:52

Good afternoon. I'm starting development for a new API. Tell me what changes you wanted to make to the old one, maybe I can immediately make them in the new version of the action. Thanks
12.05.2022, 16:05

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
1) Search for goods by barcode
- field in api barcode https://b2b.yugcontract.ua/api-services/get-price
- If found by barcode - update by barcode
- If the bar code is not found and the checkbox "Do not create new products" is not checked, we create a new one.
- If the checkbox "Do not search for matches by article number" is checked, then we search only by bar code, if not, then we look by article number and then by bar code.
- It is necessary to provide an option after creating a new product, that is, if you did not find it by the bar code (or it was not filled in for the product), but we created a new product from the supplier, then you need to update the supplier's data by the supplier's code.
2) You need to finish the import by category (now you just select categories)
You need to do it a little differently:
It is necessary to make a category correspondence table https://take.ms/AR8mk
That is, we load only the categories indicated in this table, from the category on the left (supplier) - we load the goods into the category on the right (box)
3) You need to update only the data on the supplier (price, availability, RRP, etc. (fields in the "Suppliers" tab), do not update the product fields if they are filled out.
- That is, so that the fields do not fray if the product has already been created. Maybe that's how it works now, I don't know for sure.
12.05.2022, 17:11

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator wrote:
It is necessary to provide an option after creating a new product, that is, if you did not find it by the barcode (or it was not filled in for the product), but we created a new product from the supplier, then you need to update the supplier's data by the supplier's code.

didn't understand this
12.05.2022, 17:18

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
This is when the product does not have a bar code, then a new one is created, after which the product will be loaded again, but it does not have a bar code, and so that it does not create a new one, update it using the supplier code
12.05.2022, 23:33

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Is there any news here?
31.05.2022, 13:16

half of the action is about ready
31.05.2022, 14:26

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
understood thanks
31.05.2022, 15:40

the application is ready, we will roll it out approximately on Monday, it looks something like this . Unloading all goods takes about 200 seconds.
03.06.2022, 17:28

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
gun, beauty
03.06.2022, 18:25

08.06.2022, 11:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment