1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
Missing Products column in transaction log
after rearranging the columns, the products column disappeared. please return and add a comment column operation
5 replies
15.02.2022, 17:25
loading via api files in additional fields
Hello, a question about green-mvp. Please tell me by what method and where to find detailed instructions on how to upload files via API to addition...
Telegram message not showing
There was a question, there was no answer for a week https://1b.app/ru/forum/messengers_and_chats/13057-ne-otobrazhaetsya-soobshcheni...
1 answer
15.02.2022, 16:58
Sequence of procedures
Let's say there are 2 procedures when saving a process: Procedure 1 Procedure 2 How is the order in which procedures are performed? There is an...
1 answer
15.02.2022, 16:55
Partial Match Search
In the Stop execution action, we tried to set up a partial match search, the screenshot showed how But it does not work, tell me if it is possible...
1 answer
15.02.2022, 16:34
When saved, writes the value with 0 characters
Example https://crm.mebelok.com/admin/customorder/protsessi-kassira/2289145/edit/ In the Amount field for the checkbox, the value 9000 was written ...
5 replies
Integration with F.ua
Is there a ready-made application for working with F.ua or at least for creating an xml file in a given structure?
6 replies
15.02.2022, 14:40
Uploading from different Google spreadsheets
Is it possible to add to the automation (1 time / min) additional Google spreadsheet sheets from which to import data into the box. That is to spec...
1 answer
15.02.2022, 13:43
Images do not pull up to products on opencart
Set up integration with opencart. The action Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via the database) has been configured ...
1 answer
15.02.2022, 12:09
Filter by additional field of goods in stock balances
In stock balances, it is possible to filter by the additional product field Can I add a setting to be able to select a value for filtering with a ...