1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
14.09.2022, 09:50
Can't add another page to the module
Good afternoon. We need to receive messages from two Facebook pages, but in the module I did not find how to add another page. Tell me, what are th...
2015938747 - Added latching to "Redirect calls"
Added the ability to select decal roles for setting up "Direction calls".
2015938707 - Updated in the "Export products to another OneBox" section
For the "Export products to another OneBox" section, add the following: - overwrite all filters for the product on transfer; - vivantage ...
2015938998 - Added functionality of the universal client cabinet block
For the universal block of the client's office, "Adjusting the formatting of numerical fields" was added, in which it is possible to ...
2015939199 - Added functionality of integration with OpenCart
Added the ability to view product categories on OpenCart from the additional product field, and not from the standard "Category" field
2015938796 - Added warehouse functionality
It has been added that the field "Margin" was displayed when displaying products in the "Warehouse" section. If the goods are b...
1 answer
13.09.2022, 19:21
The price of the postal worker is not imported
Nalashtovana diya http://clepsydra.org.ua/admin/auto/action/day/edit/ "Universal import of the supplier's price list in YML format (Tradin...
2 answer
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
13.09.2022, 18:37
Block search for products in the process interface
Hello! Please rate the update: 1. In the "Product Search" block, the ability to add a product by clicking on the name 2. When adding an ...
4 answer
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
13.09.2022, 18:15
Filter panel. Number of processes in status and stage
Hello! How can I set the number of processes by status to be displayed in the filter by Business Process and stages? Screenshot is attached.
7 replies
13.09.2022, 17:15
Do not follow the procedures when making a virtual payment?
Good afternoon. In the process, the payment is being made Make the payment (launching the procedure), fixing the payment , then the payment is vir...