1b.app
Link copied -

Error when trying to deploy a business process from a json image

Answers:

Good afternoon.
The error says that you are trying to upload a file that is too large to the server.
What size file are you trying to upload?
07.10.2022, 16:06
Original comment available on version: ua

Good afternoon. Yes, I understood that the error is in the size of the file, the file is 1.11 MB (1,172,335 bytes), this is a really large business process and quite complex, but it was created and saved through Van Box, I periodically make images of business processes so that later in in case there was an opportunity to expand it again, and as far as I remember before I managed to expand them, but now I don't. If there is a limit on the size of the downloaded file in the system, it is logical that there should also be a limit on downloading / saving the file or, in general, on the size of the business process. Otherwise, it turns out that it is possible to save BP, but it is not possible to restore it.
09.10.2022, 10:17

Good afternoon.
This error does not apply to Boxing, it is a limitation of Nginx, which is indicated in the error.
In Nginx, the maximum file size by default is 1 MB.
Since the system is on your server, you can change the service settings yourself.
We can set up - 1 time.
09.10.2022, 12:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment