1b.app
Link copied -

Variable value product

Is it possible to have a product in the system that consists of values that can change?
This product is day-night roller blinds or aluminum blinds
I need to specify control, color, fabric, height and width
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

and what prevents you from doing it now?
there are filters for that
11.10.2022, 22:21
Original comment available on version: ua

Полупан Сергій Анатолійович Polupan
AskoArt
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I do not understand you.
I don't need to filter anything.
I have a product that differs from the configuration in the pledge. (Fabric type, color, system, control)
In BP, I put the product under the "Blinds" example and then specify the configuration
12.10.2022, 11:23

Sergey Polupan wrote:
I do not understand you.
I don't need to filter anything.
I have a product that differs from the configuration in the pledge. (Fabric type, color, system, management)
In BP, I put the product under the "Blinds" example and then specify the configuration

I don't mean - filters as a filtering process. I mean that the product has a block with filters (characteristics) of the product, and there are also additional fields for this
19.10.2022, 16:27

AskoArt
I understood you.
There is a "characteristics" block in the product, but I need dynamic characteristics, not static ones.
I have such a product "rolling curtains, blinds" that changes its characteristics.
That is, there are 4-5 product characteristics that combine with each other
20.10.2022, 09:16

AskoArt
And another question
Is it possible to have additional fields with numbers and in another additional field to perform mathematical operations with these numbers?
20.10.2022, 11:03

Sergey Polupan wrote:
And another question
Is it possible to have additional fields with numbers and in another additional field to perform mathematical operations with these numbers?

so possible, through product automation

Sergey Polupan wrote:
I understood you.
There is a "characteristics" block in the product, but I need dynamic characteristics, not static ones.
I have such a product "rolling curtains, blinds" that changes its characteristics.
That is, there are 4-5 product characteristics that combine with each other

then you either make a reference to these options or change them right in the process
07.11.2022, 23:01

[/quote]
then you either make a reference to these options or change them right in the process
[/quote]
I created an additional field for the product, but when I put a value, it changes for all BPs of this product.
The question is how to make the additional field of the product different for the product in different BPs?
11.11.2022, 10:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment