1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
4 answer
25.06.2022, 19:14
Do not write off pennies from the balance
Good day. In me, I don’t want to write off pennies from the balance sheet, but the CPM blew it. Hocha koshti for a rahunka є. How fast can you fini...
1 answer
25.06.2022, 17:59
You can import products from tables in XLSX format
The local program allows you to export goods to a table. Can you possibly import them into the system?
Srm DOES NOT WORK!!! Orders stopped coming and statuses are being translated
Orders stopped coming and statuses are being translated https://gadgetopt.crm-onebox.com/
2 answer
CRM not working! All digging work has stopped! Every hour we lose money!
This morning, all employees cannot log into CRM, the page does not load. Employees out of work, customers nervous! This is an unacceptable situatio...
28 replies
24.06.2022, 18:56
Improvement Suggestion - Block Names
Now, even if the blocks have names, be it a universal block or a block of subprocesses, while editing the interface it is impossible to determine w...
6 replies
24.06.2022, 18:43
Nova Poshta, Description for TTN by default
Hello. How to add a product name in the field "Nova Poshta, Description for TTN by default"? There are no variables https://cabinet.tehno...
5 replies
24.06.2022, 15:30
Address change
you need to change the address from atools.crm-onebox.com to 1b.app
problem with import status inprocess and no import
tell me how to understand what is the problem? I can not change the prices of bulk imports. I pull columns 4 from this file only
improved the automation of the integration of goods XML (Export)
s litіli nalashtuvannya avtomatizії Іntegratsіya opovіv XML (Export) in front of the stink boules the whole file and today I go in and the settin...
1 answer
23.06.2022, 17:56
Consultation on the cashflow report
Good day. The cashflow report, in the Accountable funds Category block is empty - , while the report contains the value . where are they from htt...