1b.app
Link copied -

product card interface editor stopped working

product card interface editor stopped working
1 add new blocks and fields to the card interface
2 transition to the card - no new fields and blocks
3 I return to the editor - the fields and blocks are there and should be displayed, but they are not in the card
the problem affected all products, reloaded, updated - waited - still the fields are not displayed
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Interfaces can be customized depending on the product category. Most likely you are configuring the wrong interface. Please give a link to your product and a link to the interface settings that you change so it will be more clear what is happening. Thank you.
16.08.2022, 21:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Good, thanks for the answer, yes, I know that you can customize by product category, but in this case it's not that. checked with old fields - they change, are added, displayed - all numbers. The problem is with the new fields - they are not displayed - in all product cards, you can take any at least this one https://optium.biz.ua/admin/shop/products/20664/edit/
17.08.2022, 11:12

Your OneBox license has reached the maximum number of sessions
For some reason it won't let me in.
17.08.2022, 11:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment