Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
8 replies
Personal license
09.08.2022, 16:37
All draft versions from gmail are uploaded to OneBox
Good day. When writing a letter from the gmail mail client, all draft versions are uploaded to OneBox. For example, when writing a letter, the draf...
8 replies
Moving to a new server
Good day! you need the term toster.1b.app to move to a new server. insert the account for the payment and have access to the account
13 replies
09.08.2022, 11:14
Export Characteristics to Prom.
Quote about the export of characteristics on Prom The bottom line is that the characteristics of the post-chief leader have one name, but on the in...
23 answer
09.08.2022, 11:11
In the Table of tasks/orders/processes Own menu item: calculation date today - due date
Good afternoon. Tell me, is it possible in the report designer in the Table of tasks / orders / processes to display in your menu item the number o...
2 answer
Personal license
09.08.2022, 10:39
Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via DB)
When transferring goods to opencart with the action "Upload products/categories/filter/characteristics to opencart (via DB)" the categori...
How to upload all images for Epicenter in "Integrate XML Products (Export)" action
Good afternoon, you need to upload all product images (main and additional). According to the description, the images should look like this: <pi...
There is no way to enter the monobank integration settings
Good afternoon! 1.https://g-arm.1b.app/app/monobank-integration-new/settings/ can't go to "settings" 2. In automation, the account fr...
2 answer
09.08.2022, 09:51
formatting numbers in a document template
Hello! Tell me, please, is it possible to format the numbers in the document template so that thousands are separated by a space in the numbers. In...
9 replies
09.08.2022, 09:41
Dimensional grid of lists
There is a small request/suggestion to improve the interface. Because Because lists still become scrollable horizontally, you can make them easier ...
Copy process link to add. process field
Good afternoon. There is a need to transfer the process link to third-party software through the API. How can I automatically copy the process link...