1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2015962411 - Added settings to the "Finance" block
In the "Finance" block, the setting "Do not display the block when viewing the contact card by employees of the specified roles&quot...
2015962602 - Filling in an additional field
Added the possibility to enter a negative value manually in the additional field with type "Integer".
2015962000 - The functionality of the "Copy process fields" action has been improved
The ability to copy field values has been added to the "Copy process fields" action: - warehouse for moving (warehouse code); - storage f...
10 replies
after changing the servers on the hosting, images stopped being transferred to Opencart
On hosting, the site was transferred to new database and FTP servers (new versions of servers) On the hosting in the crontab (schedule) hour cron, ...
1 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
29.01.2023, 22:01
Program for car service and service station from the iCOLOR OneBox Process Workshop
HERE https://icoloronebox.org.ua/product/prohrama-dlia-avtoservisu-y-sto/ A program for car service and service stations - CRM, order acceptance, c...
0 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
29.01.2023, 21:23
-$25 discount on industry business processes - programs for entrepreneurs from Ukraine
In the Process Workshop there are programs for various industries with a special discount for entrepreneurs from Ukraine. Here https://icoloronebox...
2 answer
28.01.2023, 18:06
Expand fields
Hello, when importing goods, the margins are very narrow, please expand. Thanks
2 answer
how to set up sync by product id in OneBox?
Good time of the day. We have only one identifier in the product cards in Onebox - Article. But even that is not always available. But we need to u...
4 answer
27.01.2023, 16:09
Exclusion of the application from the update at the stage of development
Good day everyone. I am interested in the question of how and where it is possible to set a ban on updating the application (native app) in the OS ...
2 answer
27.01.2023, 14:51
Export transactions to Excel
Hello! I can not find how to export transactions to Excel. Please tell me how to do it.