1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
7 replies
23.09.2022, 16:19
Backups and file safety
It's about this vanbox https://chekhol.com.ua Purpose: to secure data and have your own backup if the server and all the information on it cras...
2 answer
Personal license
23.09.2022, 15:39
Integration settings Mono payment in installments
Need help setting up the Mono installment payment integration: 1. What data should be transferred in the request 2. The store id field is the stor...
2 answer
23.09.2022, 13:22
Make an invoice for revision
Evaluated revision #2015940675 I ask you to make an invoice for 1 hour, you can have the card number and the amount in PM.
2 answer
23.09.2022, 10:05
Not allowed to box
Good day. Somewhere after the setup, I probably accidentally put a tick in the wrong place. Now he is not allowed to box. It says that the box offi...
Integration with SMSC.kz
Good afternoon. We wanted to set up sending SMS through the SMSC.kz service. Register on their portal. Registered the received settings in the inte...
13 replies
23.09.2022, 09:04
Data is not cleared
A couple of days ago they bought and made an addition for the purification of data, but the data will not be cleansed. Also, they did not know the ...
1 answer
22.09.2022, 18:20
API v2
I studied the material as much as I could!... I don't understand how to make a selection by ID to the list of products - I tried everything tha...
Export payments to Excel
In the old version, under payments, there was a function to export payments to Excel. How can I enable this feature in the new version?
SSL certificate needs to be updated
Good afternoon the SSL certificate is expiring, I bought a new one (they said it can't be renewed, just install it). How can I reinstall? / htt...
7 replies
22.09.2022, 15:38
Binotel and vanbox user integration
How can I add this integration for a new user? the main task is that by clicking on the phone number, this phone is transferred to the softphone, a...