1b.app
Link copied -

CPI correction is needed. And you need to subtract (or add, multiply or divide) another KPI from one KPI to get the sum (not the percentage)

CPI correction is needed.
Now there is an opportunity to divide one KPI by another and determine the percentage difference.
And you need to subtract (or add, multiply or divide) another KPI from one KPI to get the sum (not the percentage)
An example is the KPI margin of 100 UAH, subtracting the KPI margin of returns of 20 UAH equals the real margin without returns of 80 UAH.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

There is a page , where you can configure similar things for kpi
26.12.2022, 10:01
Original comment available on version: ru

not in my version?
Do you need to go somewhere?
26.12.2022, 16:47
Original comment available on version: ua

1. Create a new KPI, select its handler class as in the screenshot
2. Save
3. A button should appear
26.12.2022, 17:13

I tried, but nothing appeared
26.12.2022, 17:34

how much will such a modification cost?
28.12.2022, 13:38

Give links to KPIs that need to be calculated, describe what needs to be taken away from what and what role it needs to be assigned to, I will set it up and show you.
Also give an employee of this role so that you can check whether everything is ok configured
28.12.2022, 13:50

28.12.2022, 17:33

in theory it should be something like this. Wait an hour, see if kpi is set
28.12.2022, 17:37

this, in theory, should not affect the current handler, but I would remove it so as not to get confused myself
28.12.2022, 17:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment