1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
3 answer
04.10.2022, 13:39
Evaluate the finalization of the check ( button to create a process)
There is a report https://box.yerocolors.com/app/report/designer/4/view/ Need a "Create Process" button There should be 2 settings 1. In...
3 answer
Personal license
04.10.2022, 12:22
The employee cannot log in to the box
Hello! Encountered a user login problem. We created a password that contains uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation marks - a &qu...
3 answer
04.10.2022, 12:16
/api/v2/order/set/
/api/v2/order/set/ My request: {"name":"TEST4979","workflowid":2,"statusid":2,"productinfo":{&quo...
3 answer
04.10.2022, 10:33
Not updated status ttn s 29 september
good afternoon TTN status not updated https://sambag.crm-onebox.com/app/ukrposhta/?page=20 Nothing has changed in the landscaping of the Ukrposhti
2 answer
Reinforcing access to OneBox
Can you tell me how to restore access to onebox from a PC? I forgot my password. With whom I can go from the phone, it’s safer. Ale bachiti yogo ca...
1 answer
04.10.2022, 09:12
Won't enter box error
Good afternoon. For unknown reasons, he does not let him into boxing. Error "Your OneBox license has reached the maximum number of sessions: 0...
6 replies
04.10.2022, 08:45
Won't enter box error
Good afternoon. For unknown reasons, he does not let him into boxing. Error "Your OneBox license has reached the maximum number of sessions: 0...
9 replies
03.10.2022, 19:30
Money transfer between users and donations on the forum (p2p transfers)
Dear users and partners! The forum now has the ability to make payments directly within the topic within a specific comment. These are the so-calle...
6 replies
The action once per hour PromUA / Export products in XLS format (Multi...st) does not work correctly
On the example of product 8577, we can conclude on this action: 1. The value of the additional field by which it determines the product in the unlo...
6 replies
03.10.2022, 15:33
Menu settings bug. The following settings work incorrectly: "Change of the folded side", "Copy of the folded side"
Menu setting bug in the Personal Account. The following settings work incorrectly: "Change of the folded side", "Copy of the folded ...