1b.app
Link copied -

Import contacts

Good afternoon.
We want to rename all contacts from Russian to Ukrainian.
As a result, we received a ready-made excel file with a contact code, last name, first name, patronymic.
We are loading, but for some reason the replacement does not happen, please tell me why, maybe there are some subtleties of loading?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
yes, import-export of contacts or products requires a clear approach to update exactly the data that is required.
The column by which you need to search for a contact must be specified. The best - by ID. That is, you download, for example, an Excel file with ID, surname, first name, patronymic. When importing - also be sure to specify the binding of speakers (screen, phone replace with PIP) https://img.crm-onebox.com//media/61/20/6120a8ce09df01a3d387c7ebcea9a6ae.png
Be sure to check the report file in the mail after the update, it should be Updated: 1xx (the number of updated contacts)
01.02.2023, 13:32
Original comment available on version: ua

When importing - also be sure to specify the binding of the columns (screenshot, replace the phone with PIP). - do not quite understand.
where can i find the column names?
01.02.2023, 14:10
Original comment available on version: ru

I mean the name of the variables (like price - price etc.)
01.02.2023, 15:36

Topic closed, issue resolved.
01.02.2023, 16:16

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
did you figure it out?
great, please mark the task as completed.
01.02.2023, 16:42
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment