1b.app
Link copied -

In the PL report, the cost values do not change when setting the period

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
no screenshot attached.
Please note that there is a separate date filter for the Cashflow, P&L and Balance Sheet reports. and it works like this: https://1b.app/ua/forum/reports-and-analytics/15870-otchet-cashflow-filtrovat-po...
01.02.2023, 13:24
Original comment available on version: ua

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
I see the screenshots, but you probably didn't read the explanation on the link - you're choosing the wrong filter.
02.02.2023, 14:11

It still doesn't change
02.02.2023, 14:36

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
the filter is not the same, it should be the one where the Period and Number of periods are indicated: https://monosnap.com/file/JOJ61faG4F6XkE43ArhUB68Wk7dnBj
03.02.2023, 18:39

In the PL report, I did not find such a filter. Substituted everything in a row like, but this is not.
08.02.2023, 15:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
forgive me, in MVP there were three reports only in the report designer, and in OS cashflow was displayed separately by an application, therefore the settings are different.
also for P&L I added a filter from the Finance Filter section
The filter works , but for P&L there is a peculiarity - this report by default should display monthly indicators, so the filtering will only work monthly. On the screen, for example, from January 1 to 27 is selected, but the result will be the same for the whole of January.
Maybe that's why you thought the filter wasn't working.
09.02.2023, 00:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment