1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
03.02.2023, 09:41
Transferring an Opencart site to a hosting that works well with OneBox
Good afternoon. We are moving the site on Opencart to hetzner.com hosting for better communication with OneBox, and the integrators advised me to f...
2 answer
02.02.2023, 19:08
The order number in the product table does not wrap to a new line
In the BP, the Customer Order in the Supplier Setting column is not moved to a new line with the order number, which stretches the column width. In...
2 answer
02.02.2023, 18:17
Bug - filtering by BP and status does not work correctly
Showed up just a few days ago. When switching to any BP, the filter only displayed statuses for this BP. Now the filter displays all existing PSUs.
1 answer
02.02.2023, 18:01
Automatic Google address replacement and Google map do not work
Good day! The Google maps automatic address prompt and the "Google maps map" block in the ordering process stopped working. Tell me it's related to...
1 answer
02.02.2023, 11:23
viber + alfasms
Alfasms has a mailing service in viber is there any integration with this functionality or does this application work only with sms
API development
Please rate the update: We need to add the "discount_percent" field to the products array productArray So that it would be possible to transfer th...
7 replies
01.02.2023, 10:42
In the PL report, the cost values do not change when setting the period
In the PL report, the cost values do not change when the period is set. Screenshots attached. Tell me what am I doing wrong?
5 replies
01.02.2023, 10:26
Import contacts
Good afternoon. We want to rename all contacts from Russian to Ukrainian. As a result, we received a ready-made excel file with a contact code, las...
8 replies
31.01.2023, 18:38
Are there any OneBox training courses?
Are there any OneBox training courses?
8 replies
31.01.2023, 15:07
SMS messages are not sent
Not sending messages - INVALID_TOKEN error. https://os.strikeshop.ua/app/sms-turbosms/