1b.app
Link copied -

we do not have the opportunity to add new applications to the SRM system

Deopika company deopika.1b.app

We are trying to add the application to the SRM in 2 ways:

1 option - we are transferred to the official site, we choose the application we need, choose to install it - a window pops up where we need to specify a phone number and a code from SMS or a static code. The static code that we have is not correct, and we cannot receive SMS on the phone, because they simply do not come.

Option 2 - I registered on the official onebox website and am trying to join the company, I insert the link deopika.1b.app, my manager receives a letter where he has to confirm admission, but he always gets a 404 error. So join the company and download the applications I need for work in srm, I can't. I have administrator access to the srm itself

The error that my manager gets not from 1 confirmation, we tried to add me to the company 15 times, each time I tried to provide the address of the company in different versions (deopika.1b.app,http://deopika.1b.app, https:// deopika.1b.app/desktop/, //deopika.1b.app) and always throws an error when confirmation is required.

Perhaps you can manually add me to the company so that I can download the applications or you know another solution to this problem. Thank you very much!
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day!
Please clarify - have you checked the Spam folder in your phone?
Also, specify in which city the manager is located?
08.06.2023, 11:56
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Also, please try again
08.06.2023, 13:05
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

the spam folder was checked, the manager is in Poland (Warsaw)
08.06.2023, 23:26
Original comment available on version: ua

Alexander Sergeevich Chyzhik
OneBox production wrote:
Good day!
Please clarify - have you checked the Spam folder in your phone?
Also, specify in which city the manager is located?

the spam folder was checked, the manager is in Poland (Warsaw)
08.06.2023, 23:26

Did you try to log in/receive SMS today after my comment?
08.06.2023, 23:27

we will try again at 9:00 and I will give you an answer right away
08.06.2023, 23:30

judging by this topic https://1b.app/ua/forum/business-processes-and-automation/17205-znikli-programi/
I understand that the user with the number +4 was able to enter the system and received an SMS - authorization on the website by OneBox ID is a phone number. (this user is the owner of the box you specified)
Do I understand correctly?
12.06.2023, 17:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment