1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
24.06.2023, 16:21
Currency is unloaded as FALSE
Good day https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/app/automatization/hour/edit/ There is an action once an hour "Integration of XLSX products (Export)" ...
1 answer
Checkboxes are not set in the list of products in the order
The checkboxes for selecting goods in the list of goods in the order are not set, if the checkboxes are set by the command select all, then I do no...
Boxing doesn't work. Orders with Prom, Wordpress do not come in
Boxing doesn't work. Orders with Prom, Wordpress do not come in https://gadgetopt.crm-onebox.com/ Please sort it out
3 answer
24.06.2023, 12:57
New reports do not appear and old reports are not deleted in Permissions
Unable to set access rights to a new report for an employee. The report does not appear in the list in Permissions. Also, deleted reports do not ...
orders do not come from the outlet
Yesterday the integration with the socket failed, I don't know why, it just disappeared, maybe I accidentally deleted it made a new one today add...
3 answer
23.06.2023, 15:00
SUMIF function not working
In a cell, the SUMIF function with a date does not work, perhaps this is due to the fact that the date is not entered manually, but is triggered us...
Mismatch of balances in warehouses at the junction of months.
Good afternoon Interested in questions about changing the balance of warehouses 1. how the last two amounts differ 2. inconsistency in amounts a...
2 answer
CEO, owwa.com.ua
23.06.2023, 13:02
The box is stuck, please help
Good afternoon, all crowns have frozen and most employees do not have stable boxing. Help restart.
3 answer
CEO, owwa.com.ua
23.06.2023, 12:01
Add settings to the "Create supplier process" action
Good day, Please update the action "Create supplier process", you need: 1. Add the ability to select Business process and status for creation 2. Se...
2 answer
Error 500
Good morning! Error 500 box.generator.ua, please fix))