1b.app
Link copied -

No ability to export filter name (UA)

I provide a screenshot. I can export the filter in one language, and the value in two languages. Previously, it was possible to export both the name and the value in two languages. Will there be a solution to this?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Please provide a link to your box. Most likely, you have disabled multilingualism for the filter name, so it does not display it.
28.08.2023, 17:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Department of Care

OneBox production wrote:

Give a link to boxing. Most likely, you have disabled multilingualism for the filter name, which is why it is not showing.

https://filterspoints.crm-onebox.com

No, it was on. Screen
28.08.2023, 17:43
Original comment available on version: ua

I looked, there only values ​​​​can be uploaded in different languages ​​​​and this was finalized just a month ago. There was nothing similar for the name of the filter, if you want, we can modify it. Takes about 1 hour. Bill?
28.08.2023, 17:56

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
I looked, only the values ​​can be downloaded in different languages, and it was refined literally a month ago. There was nothing similar for the name of the filter, if you want, we can finalize it. It will take about 1 hour. Issue an invoice?

No, both the name and the meaning were in two languages. Used many times, because you often have to edit the filter en masse. Now the situation is the same, but now it turns out that the meaning can be replaced in Russian, but not in Ukrainian, because there is no reference to the name... it's somehow strange.
Thank you until you are ready to pay. We will install manually
29.08.2023, 09:26

Bobir Denis Viktorovich wrote:
Ні, there were two words and names and meanings.

is there any proof? Perhaps a large file that you uploaded like that. I can see from the code that there has never been a second language
29.08.2023, 10:36

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:

Bobyr Denis Viktorovych wrote:
No, the name and meaning were in two languages.

is there any evidence Perhaps it is a large file that you downloaded in this way. I can see by the code that there was never a second language there

And in another version of onebox? Perhaps the functionality has changed since our transition to the updated version of onebox
29.08.2023, 11:11

a file with mvp will do if you are talking about it, the upload has not changed since then
29.08.2023, 11:40

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
the file will also work with mvp if you're talking about it, the download hasn't changed since then

No, unfortunately no files were saved :(
But it was 100%
29.08.2023, 12:28

In this situation, I can offer an improvement in 1 hour to make such functionality. Bill?
18.09.2023, 22:01

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
in this situation, I can offer revision in 1 hour to make such functionality. Issue an invoice?

not yet, thanks
22.09.2023, 09:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment