1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
14.06.2023, 10:38
Improvements for the category tree sales report
Here https://fr-auto.1box.link/app/report/desiner/26/view/?order_fromfiltercustomdata...
2 answer
CEO, owwa.com.ua
14.06.2023, 10:04
Global search does not search the knowledge base
Good day, Please fix global search working with knowledge base. For example, we are looking for information on working with Monobank and in the k...
3 answer
13.06.2023, 16:34
I can't enter the box
I can't enter the box pandaopt.1box.link, gives
2 answer
13.06.2023, 16:31
API as user
Good day! The situation with RestAPI is not clear It acts as a worker and eats one session (user) Therefore, the employee cannot connect through...
Finalization of automatization of import of warehouse balances in Google spreadsheet
Good afternoon there is this action it unloads data from warehouse everything works well but we need to refine this action is it possible...
Placing an order in the shopping cart for a customer company
Good afternoon Is it possible to evaluate the improvement for the "basket" section in your account now it is possible to place an order only for an...
17 replies
13.06.2023, 09:56
Installing the multichat app
You need to activate / install multichat The application is installed, but there are no settings, nothing, an empty page, it did not appear in the ...
1 answer
12.06.2023, 23:34
Business process design lead/task
I created a business process in the lead and a task, how to set up the design correctly, so that in the business process all information about the ...
9 replies
12.06.2023, 23:29
Creation of reports
I created a business process "agency funnel" in a task and a lead, I need to make a report in the form of a table, which will show how many contact...
5 replies
12.06.2023, 16:49
programs have disappeared
I want to download the led program (accidentally deleted) and orders to the srm, but I can't find them on the onebox website, how can I download them?