1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2 answer
05.04.2022, 09:46
Payment
Good afternoon, I paid for a box for a year yesterday. But the payment is not credited and does not appear on the balance sheet
5 replies
04.04.2022, 20:57
orders are not imported from the site
At the same time, the integration of private24, mail (for sending letters) and loading orders from opencart stopped working I don’t see any errors,...
3 answer
04.04.2022, 11:10
bsg viber
https://datapoint.center/admin/customorder/order/2155304/edit/ Process, the client has a mobile number with viber. Earlier integration worked, sent...
5 replies
Linking products by SKU and brand
Search and linking by article and brand does not work at the same time when the checkbox "If there is a brand, search by article and brand at ...
Tell me how to set up - "Create TTN automatically" New mail
Good afternoon. Tell me how to set up the automatic creation of TTN New mail. 1. I select several orders 2. I click "Send to ..." 3. I ch...
15 replies
03.04.2022, 12:55
Can't import slogan from Opencart
At the same time, the importation stopped, and from the coristuvach it is duplicated gradually, it was possible to turn on the automation for impor...
2 answer
OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
03.04.2022, 01:11
Add "Delete" button in brands
Is it possible to add a "Delete" button in brands for bulk changes as part of an investment?
1 answer
The partner has no ability to pay the client's box
It is required to pay according to the tariff for the client's box https://zoo365.crm-onebox.com/. I don’t have the ability to ask for a rahuno...
10 replies
02.04.2022, 11:23
OS - Date picker bug
Problem: Unable to select events without reference to a date. The task is to select the events of a certain contact for the entire possible period....
1 answer
02.04.2022, 05:43
Consulting - Salary to employees
We need comprehensive assistance in resolving the issue (it is possible that improvements): There is a field "Earn a miyshchik" it is ca...