1b.app
Link copied -

We cannot create TTN for departments that did not work for the first month of the war.

We cannot create TTN for departments that did not work in the first month of the war, but now they are already working.
Examples

in the new mail, these branches work and you can create TTN through the office, but they are not in the system, and so with 30% of the branches, you can somehow update them so that they are registered
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. The list of branches in the box is updated once a month. You can also update them manually by going to the integration settings in the box and pressing a special button, in ten minutes the box should pull in the current list of branches
15.06.2022, 11:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Please tell me where this special button is.
15.06.2022, 11:35

The question is closed, I'm checking right now
15.06.2022, 11:37

DID NOT help, still does not work, there is a department in the office, not in the box
18.06.2022, 15:32

Give a link to your box, I will run it manually
20.06.2022, 21:36

Good afternoon. Read the topic https://1b.app/ru/forum/logistics-and-delivery-services/13431-ne-mogu-vibrat-otd... there is information that New mail is not giving now by api a list of all branches with a specific example and a request in api.
23.06.2022, 15:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment