1b.app
Link copied -

Importing products into chroshop via API began to work incorrectly

Importing products into chroshop via API began to work incorrectly. a year ago, the import of goods with characteristics / filters was configured - everything worked correctly. the other day I discovered that in new products the characteristics are not transmitted at all, but in old ones they seem to be cached and the old data is transmitted. product card -
action with an attempt to pass a parameter or characteristic
mapping in request
display on the site
even if you clean the product card in a good way from the characteristics, after the import, the old incorrect characteristics data is still uploaded
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Tell me, if it's not difficult, how did you add the UA fields? Custom fields? I made myself multilingual, but there are no fields. Sorry to get into the topic, my integrators are not responding.
15.06.2022, 13:20
Original comment available on version: ru

multilanguage fields
15.06.2022, 13:32

Sergey Zubarev wrote:
multilanguage fields

Thanks a lot
15.06.2022, 13:33

Sergey, hello!
Tell me, did you solve this issue?
We've had a similar issue and haven't been able to find the cause yet.
04.07.2022, 19:54

Good afternoon. Please give a link to the product that can be unloaded to see what we send to api okpa. Thanks
15.07.2022, 14:33

https://optium.biz.ua/admin/shop/products/20551/edit/
this is what is in the box
and this is what you are passing
that is, instead of fabric - bamboo instead of yellow - red
15.08.2022, 18:37

Unfortunately, I can not log into your system, it says that the number of licenses is too high. Probably the box is old and he does not think that I can be without a license
16.08.2022, 21:46

I looked there was a checkmark not to let boxing workers in - I removed it should let it in.
17.08.2022, 11:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment