1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2 answer
03.07.2022, 22:52
Double on demand
Guys, please help me solve my 2nd problems that I previously left requests for: 1) Actions fly to "Automation for products" - https://1b....
1 answer
I can change the format as well as possible in the sound of the surcharge
- Here we have adjusted the format of digits with spaces, For example, like here https://prnt.sc/tXhBRKClnFoR, more visually it’s not easy
Official: End of support for OneBox MVP and early builds
Dear customers! We officially announce that starting January 1, 2023, OneBox MVP and older versions will no longer be supported. What does this mea...
2015904073 - Added on the completion of the work with documents
A button for downloading the exel version of the document has been added to the document block.
2015903584 - Updated "Export products in YML format"
For the "Export products in YML format" option, "Vivantage in_stock="true" was added, and the additional field was also se...
2015903890 - Added functionality for "Record the quantity of the product, as you can enter in the additional field for the product"
For the task "Write down the amount of the product, how you can enter it in the additional field for the product", the possibility was ad...
2015904208 - Updated in the "Import application from Magento" section
For the section "Importing the application from Magento", the option "Way to the new address of the process (rozdіlyuvach /, because...
2015904062 - Updated in the "Vivantage products/categories/filters/features in OpenCart (via database)" section
For the "Vivantage of products/categories/filters/characteristics in OpenCart (via database)" section, the "Do not update informatio...
2015904056 - Added field "Product Manager"
Added change row:product_managerid and row:product_managerName , so that it is allowed to work with the Product Manager field in the universal bloc...
5 replies
02.07.2022, 17:01
/api/v2/contact/get/ SQL Error
I edit the request using the /api/v2/contact/get/ method request body: { "filter": { "phones": [ "0504131703" ] } } I...