1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
20 replies
02.08.2022, 13:51
Evaluate the action once a day to recalculate the price of a product with a passport
Good afternoon. Need an estimate There are goods with passports example https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/products/6973/edit/, passport settings , ...
8 replies
CEO, owwa.com.ua
02.08.2022, 10:44
OS, KPI box
Good day, In the company there is a dress code for sale, it may be necessary to add kpi for a skin care product. Tell me, how much more costly doro...
11 replies
02.08.2022, 09:45
Customer filter
Good afternoon, please tell me how to view mass information about new customers? For example, we take newly registered users from 01/01/22 and need...
2015932869 - Applied for import of goods from Opencart
For the purpose of importing goods from Opencart, a statute has been added "Do not take promotional prices to respect when updating product pr...
2015932473 - Added a field to the "Import field processes from file attachments to files" section
For the "Import fields of processes from files attached to files" section, the field "TTN of return delivery to the process" wa...
2 answer
01.08.2022, 23:04
The Shipped option in the Products table
There is a table of products in the BP creation interface. As part of the product table, there is a parameter "Shipped", which perfectly ...
1 answer
01.08.2022, 16:13
who removed the product
How to find an employee who deleted a product???
cost
needed Dorobka in "bulk change of goods" photo1 є "Content management" 1. Check the box here Filter split values by sign (wri...
4 answer
Personal license
01.08.2022, 11:36
the sale price is not recalculated
Hello! the selling price has stopped being recalculated - it does not change either with manual or automatic startup. here is an example of a produ...
2 answer
01.08.2022, 10:43
Is it possible to mass transfer passports from one box to another?
I have 2 boxes, the nomenclature is the same (similar to the article) And you need to transfer all passports from one box to the second (about 350 ...