1b.app
Link copied -

Do not save calls between the button and the block

Bot https://tovtg.1b.app/app/bot-constructor/1/
Do not save the transition from the button to the block. For example, in the menu there is a button for the basket, it is necessary to make a call to the basket block.
If we carry out a show that the call is є. Ale, we’ll update the side, we’ll go out of the bot and go back, we’ll know the link. Don't save it, not if we add a new block, or if it's necessary to add a new block, if we check it out, we'll show up to the backup bot.
When editing in blocks, it is saved, and even if you see a link, it won’t let you do it again.
Axis of the video on which one can see how it works https://youtu.be/I9xDeerup9Q
Need to correct.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Did you accidentally delete the block with the Trash and then put it back again? As far as I can see, these communication buttons have but they are with a non-existent block. I will fix this.
2. Why did you do this? The connection is only needed from the last field in order to understand which block to throw on after it is filled. And the first, second and so on in order and so it will go
15.09.2022, 11:23
Original comment available on version: ru

bu
OneBox production wrote:
1. Did you accidentally delete the block with the Trash and then put it back again? As far as I can see, these communication buttons have but they are with a non-existent block. I will fix this.

Yes, there was a block called cart, but it was an orderview block. Communication after all should vanish if the block or the button delete.

bu
OneBox production wrote:
The connection is only needed from the last field in order to understand which block to throw on after it is filled. And the first, second and so on in order and so it will go

Thanks for the clarification.
If I delete some block now, will the problem reappear? Do I need to first remove the links and then delete the block or button?
15.09.2022, 17:07

No, I already fixed everything
16.09.2022, 16:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment