1b.app
Link copied -

Corporate mail is not connected, error: IMAP: TLS/SSL failure for mail.bestorg.kz: SSL negotiation failed

in the settings as in the instructions, the SSL check is disabled. It is not on the server.
Authorization passed through Thunderbird
Fail different mail with different options
portal https://bestorg.1b.app/app/imap-new/settings/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
It doesn't work because the integration is not configured correctly. For our part, we can only guess the settings.
We do not know what settings should be used when connecting to the mail service, this is your service.

Valeria
Consulting company "Sales Bureau" wrote:
Fail different mails with different options

Apparently not all options have been tried....
16.09.2022, 10:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Валерия
Personal license

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
Production OneBox wrote:
Good afternoon.
It doesn't work because the integration is not configured correctly. For our part, we can only guess the settings.
We do not know what settings should be used when connecting to the mail service, this is your service.

Valeria
Fail different mails with different options

Apparently not all options have been tried....

So I attached a screenshot of what the settings look like, where it works. So the problem is in the box if it does not connect according to the same data
16.09.2022, 11:16

Valeria
So I attached a screenshot of what the settings look like, where it works. So the problem is in the box if it does not connect according to the same data

You can keep looking at your screens and blaming boxing, or you can go ahead and tweak....
This integration is used in almost every working box, and there are more than a thousand of them today and there are no problems.
And now it works for everyone, but you don’t, and the logic is simple - if you couldn’t set it up, then the problem is in boxing ...
I see you are now in boxing, so look what is wrong with your settings....
And I repeat, the mail service is your service and only you know how to connect to it, well, and also to the one who set it up ...
;about))
16.09.2022, 11:24

Валерия
Personal license

OneBox production wrote:

Valeria

You can keep looking at your screens and blaming boxing, or you can go ahead and tweak....
This integration is used in almost every working box, and there are more than a thousand of them today and there are no problems.
And now it works for everyone, but you don’t, and the logic is simple - if you couldn’t set it up, then the problem is in boxing ...
I see you are now in boxing, so look what is wrong with your settings....
And I repeat, the mail service is your service and only you know how to connect to it, well, and also to the one who set it up ...
;about))

so if it works with the same settings in another service, then the problem is in the service that cannot, you can tell what settings we specify wrong, so that it does not work. You have a thousand ticks that seem to work per turn. The checkbox should not check ssl, why does the error ssl not found write then?
16.09.2022, 12:07

It's not entirely clear to me why I need to set up the same integration several times (you have 3 emails and 6 integrations)?
The checkboxes work exactly as they should.
The essence of the ports.
But to refer to Thunderbird and say that everything is fine there, so you probably don’t know what is hidden in the box and
what attempts and with what settings this client is trying to make, so that the user is as comfortable as possible.
16.09.2022, 12:38

Валерия
Personal license

OneBox production wrote:
It's not entirely clear to me why I need to set up the same integration several times (you have 3 emails and 6 integrations)?
The checkboxes work exactly as they should.
The essence of the ports.
But to refer to Thunderbird and say that everything is fine there, so you probably don’t know what is hidden in the box and
what attempts and with what settings this client is trying to make, so that the user is as comfortable as possible.

Which exit ? how to configure to work and not check SSL? tsunder as an example of the correctness of data on the server. and there are too many checkboxes in the box, and the instruction on the video does not work as shown
16.09.2022, 13:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment