1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
4 answer
10.11.2022, 16:21
The minute crown does not work, please restart
Good afternoon boxing https://chekhol.com.ua The minute krone lay, the time does not work. The hoster rebooted our server, apparently, killed the c...
4 answer
10.11.2022, 16:17
Please fix it urgently. Fields with the type of multi-list fly when editing any other fields from the client's office
Bug!!! Please fix it urgently. 1. Fields with the type of multilists fly away when any other fields are edited from the client's account. Tolya...
6 replies
10.11.2022, 16:00
Duplicate orders are being made to the post-chief (if you want to make a change - add to the actual statement)
Good afternoon. Chomus began to create duplicate processes on the orders of the post-employees. From the order of the client https://crm.ohrana.ua/...
1 answer
10.11.2022, 15:36
history of business process changes
is it possible to see the history of changes in business processes for the day? for example, display a list of processes that have comments made to...
1 answer
Insiders - OneBox
Personal license
10.11.2022, 15:27
Transferring a box to a box
Hey guys, I need to move this box happyhome.1b.app Transfer to box. Leave the domain the same. If possible, please attach the SRL certificate. I&#3...
transfer the balance from one account to another
Good day! Help transfer the balance from the ubp.crm-onebox.com account to the 380683083377.1b.app account The first one was replenished, but it is...
1 answer
10.11.2022, 13:51
Show date in comments
Hello! Tell me, is it possible to format the output of the date in variables for documents or in comments? In documents, the default date is day/mo...
2 answer
Personal license
10.11.2022, 13:29
Improvement needed
Please evaluate the finalization of the forms, at the moment the required field in the form is highlighted and the text is displayed only in the la...
3 answer
менеджер
10.11.2022, 12:48
How to make it possible to enter 2 values in the product filter
There is a filter, there is a directory in which values are stored, the directory is tied to the product filter Should I make it so that it is poss...
8 replies
10.11.2022, 11:23
Can't enter box
Hello. After changing the password from my account, I can’t enter the box, you are trying to log in from an unauthorized IP address.