1b.app
Link copied -

Additional rights settings process fields

Good afternoon.
In the old version of OneBox, for each add. the process field could be configured for each employee (access to view and/or edit).
I can't find such functionality in OneBox OS.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

There are no settings for access to fields in the OS and will not be. There are new rights.
You can separate interfaces through roles and not map some blocks to some roles
21.12.2022, 18:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Those. To hide some field for an employee so that he never sees it, should I set up a rule for not displaying this field for the role of this employee in all statuses of all processes where this field appears?
What if I want him to see it but couldn't change everything the same, just slightly different settings?
21.12.2022, 18:31

Mitrofanov Vitaly wrote:
Those. To hide some field for an employee so that he never sees it, should I set up a rule for not displaying this field for the role of this employee in all statuses of all processes where this field appears?

Well, if you have your own interface at each stage, then it's certainly a chore to set up.

Mitrofanov Vitaly wrote:
What if I want him to see it but couldn't change everything the same, just slightly different settings?

Yes
what field are you talking about?
21.12.2022, 19:52

Poltorak Sergii
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
When exporting and displaying as a table, does everyone have permission to all additional fields? Now it turns out that everyone who can export tables can download all information from all additional fields of the system to a flash drive?
23.12.2022, 13:14
Original comment available on version: ua

Well, if you have your own interface at each stage, then it's certainly a chore to set up - this is putting it mildly, how much time you need to spend, I think it's an unsuccessful implementation.
23.12.2022, 14:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment