1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2015954239 - The functionality of importing processes from Magento has been improved
For the process import action from Magento, the setting "Import a comment from the Magento stage change history into the process description&q...
2015953806 - Added settings to the "Change partner task status" action
A setting has been added to the "Change partner task status" action that allows you to specify the name of the status in the client box t...
2015953955 - Added setting to "Copy Process Fields" action
A setting has been added to the "Copy process fields" action, which allows you to copy the value "Name of the Ukrposhta shipment gro...
2015953938 - Added settings to the action "Check availability of products in stock"
A setting has been added to the "Check products in stock" action, which ensures that the action will only work for the specified warehous...
2015953937 - Added setting to action "Change process step if there is enough product in stock"
Added a setting for the action "Change process step when there are enough products in stock" to ensure that the action only works for the...
2015953793 - The functionality of OneBox Network application actions has been improved
For the automatic actions of the OneBox Network application, a setting has been added that sets the action to be triggered depending on additional ...
Setting up Payment Control for Nova Poshta
Good afternoon. I enabled Payment Control in the sender's settings, but when creating a tn, it writes an error as in the screenshot. Here is an...
8 replies
08.12.2022, 13:41
Item sold
Good afternoon, please tell me how to see how many goods were sold for the period by product/category? I am setting up a report, I have already gon...
5 replies
ПП
08.12.2022, 12:50
The action does not work: "Fill the default field:"
In the processes interface in the "Products by table" display, the action "Fill in the default field:" does not work. Business ...
2015953875 - Added setting to "Copy order field values to subprocesses that are at a lower level" action
For the action "Copy values of order fields to sub-processes that are at the level below", the setting "Stock" has been added, ...