1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2015946189 - The "In the client's office, display processes in which the user is present" setting has been improved
For the "In the client's office, display processes in which the user is present" setting, the option of additional fields with the ty...
2 answer
OneBox CORP
Personal license
18.11.2022, 12:19
What are the limitations of OneBox OS
What are the limitations (in an exhaustive list) in OneBox OS? Those. we need to understand all the key quantifiable parameters of the system, upon...
4 answer
18.11.2022, 10:51
Additional fields tied to product filters
We created additional fields in the warehouse with binding to product filters. But when posting, additional fields are displayed, but lists of valu...
3 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
18.11.2022, 10:21
Adjustment of work tables
At a time, we can create a number of working tables. I'm sorry, you can't change the order of the tables. You are planning to develop such ...
1 answer
18.11.2022, 09:38
0 is not recorded by the action Calculate the value according to the formula and write it in the specified field
https://josera.crm-onebox.com/admin/products/action/update/edit/ Configured action Calculate the value according to the formula and write it in the...
CPM does not load, hetzner server is available
in the morning I can’t go to the CPM website, it happened when there was no connection with the serser sometime, but there is a connection with the...
2015948696 - Refined address type functionality
For the "Types of addresses" functionality of the contact card, the following has been added: - setting which fields to fill; - filling i...
2015948814 - Added VAT calculation settings
Added a setting to ensure that VAT is not rounded when calculating in-process.
2015950174 - Added VAT calculation settings
A setting has been added that allows you not to use the VAT of the legal entity of the process, but to use only the VAT from the product card.
3 answer
Display an additional field in the order card
Good day! At the card, I need a lot of money to be stingy with every purchase earlier. For example, enter three values: the number of the engagemen...