1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
25.01.2023, 20:34
The content of messages from the chatbot is not available for viewing in the task
There is a chatbot: https://t.me/YesEnergy_office_bot Connected to the system: yesenergy.1b.app The integration with it is configured and it works....
1 answer
25.01.2023, 17:56
Product search. Bug/Bug?
Good afternoon! http://box.agro-him.com.ua/ We noticed one unpleasant pattern in our box, the search does not quite adequately find products. Scree...
1 answer
25.01.2023, 16:41
Refinement of the action "Integration of XML products (Export)"
Good day! The automatic action Integration of XML goods (Export) needs to be refined. 1. Add the ability to select files before uploading. (As, for...
4 answer
25.01.2023, 12:37
Need help setting up supplier processing
Colleagues need help setting up a supplier's price list. There is a price list of the supplier in YML and in Excel, but they are promotional, that ...
1 answer
25.01.2023, 11:30
Viber bot API PHP
Good afternoon! Is it possible to disable the message input block in Viber bot? If possible, write the parameter that is responsible for this, I wi...
1 answer
25.01.2023, 10:40
Unable to change permissions
Good afternoon. I ran into a problem with setting access rights, namely, when I try to open "Fine settings of access rights" on any application, it...
2 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
25.01.2023, 10:20
500 error on invafishki.1b.app when entering application settings
The error occurs when entering the settings of any application, 1254 and 1253 For this group app/acl/aclgrouppermission/1/ Please check
2015960946 - Added settings to the "Send business process via API" action
Added "Run once per minute handler at specified time interval" setting for "Submit business process via API" action
9 replies
24.01.2023, 15:25
Good grades in the On Time module
Good afternoon, that is, for finishing touches. to explain the essence of our business - most of our documents are bilateral with signing only by t...
2 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
24.01.2023, 13:17
Crocodilians in the footer of the document
OneBox this: yesenergy.1b.app The document was created: app/document/32/control/ According to this template: app/document/templates/4/control/ In t...