1b.app
Link copied -

How to make an informational message

Tell me if it is possible to make it so that when going to any stage, if there are more than 1 item in the Customer's Order, a message was displayed to the storekeeper, for example, this: ATTENTION! There is more than one item in an order. And how can this be implemented, what action to choose?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Oleksandr good afternoon,
please guide why you need to remind the storekeeper about more than 1 product?
so I can better offer a solution.
04.05.2023, 17:38
Original comment available on version: ua

The fact is that most often in an order 1 pc of any product, and we sometimes encounter that the storekeeper or manager, on the automatic, without looking at the quantity, is sent instead of 2 pcs - 1 pc
04.05.2023, 17:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Instead of "Where to go", respectively, its own additional field of the process.
04.05.2023, 18:11

What should I write in the formula field? Just put 2, for example, or do you need to write some kind of formula?
04.05.2023, 18:30

It worked. Thank you!
04.05.2023, 18:39

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

The fact is that most often the order contains 1 piece of some product, and we sometimes encounter that the storekeeper or manager, without looking at the quantity, sends 1 piece instead of 2 pieces

From a business point of view, you do not need to notify about more than 1 piece, but to organize a mechanism for matching the order with the shipment.
I would recommend using the barcode functionality with a scanner for this.
It can work like this:
1) the storekeeper is logged in to the system and has opened the list of orders for shipment
2) the storekeeper opens the raw order and reads the bar code of the product
3) OneBox checks the presence of the product with such a barcode and if the product is found - adds a counter to the product field of the process.
If it is not found or there are too many products - a sound signal and an error message
4) the storekeeper goes to the shipped stage only if there are no errors.
04.05.2023, 19:12
Original comment available on version: ua

I know about this system and I agree that it is good, but at the moment it is not up to it, unfortunately. It is financially to ensure its setting
06.05.2023, 16:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment