1b.app
Link copied -

Comparing the sum of the fields of child processes with the field of the parent process

I wanted to know if it is possible to somehow prohibit editing a child process if the sum of a certain field for all child processes exceeds the value of the corresponding field of the parent process? For example, I have an order in which there are 10 products of the same type, I break it into 2 sub-processes, 5 products of this type in each. It is necessary to make it so that I cannot, for example, when editing in one subprocess, make 7 products, and leave 5 in the other, which will give a total of 12 and exceed the value in the parent process equal to 10.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Also interested in this question.
In essence, it comes down to the following: is it possible to put a ban on changing the fields of a business process upon checking something there (what exactly to check - there can be a large list here)
08.05.2023, 09:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon.
In fact, you can modify the action that will compare the field condition of the current process with the sum of the numeric fields of the child process.
Are you only interested in basic numeric process fields and numeric additional process fields? In this case, the completion of the action will take 3 hours.
If we also implement comparisons of the field amounts by process products (that is, the sum of the field / additional field of the process products of the current process is compared with the sum of the field / additional field of child processes / process products) - this option will take 4 hours
If you make a choice regarding which process to make a miscalculation (that is, consider the parent as the current one, and all the children from it when starting from the child) - this is +1h to the assessment of any of the options acceptable to you.
Evaluation means the implementation in one action of the possibility of specifying several conditions for comparing different fields.
25.05.2023, 12:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment