1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
11 replies
15.02.2023, 17:04
CRM does not work
When opening the link, the screen is completely white, what could be the reason? I am adding a screenshot.
4 answer
15.02.2023, 16:11
Action Refinement: CSV Product Integration (Export)
Guys, I need help and improvement. There is an action "Integrate CSV Products (Export)" on the watch crown. I need to pass an "additional product f...
8 replies
15.02.2023, 15:33
Delivery to Rozetka pick-up points - Calculate rework
Delivery to Rozetka pick-up points - Calculate rework Is this update ready? Someone writes that he is already using it. Does this functionality exi...
6 replies
ТОРГОБОРУД начальник відділу зі збуту
15.02.2023, 10:42
Desktop
unable to apply customize desktop for all users. I am attaching a screen with the text that appears when I try to use this function, how can I stil...
9 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
15.02.2023, 10:29
Independent expertise from iCOLOR Process Workshop We test business processes before you start using them
To integrators: You have Customers who need simple and efficient business processes. You develop such processes and need to test them on independen...
2015964745 - Added setting to "Write additional product field value instead of URL" action
For the "Format product URL according to the template" action, the setting "Record the value of the additional product field instead...
2015964661 - Added variable
The variable [orderproduct_storagelinkcountall] has been added, which will give the number of reserved products in the system.
2015964659 - Added setting to "Check for process client event and change stage" action
A setting has been added to the action "Check for an event on the process client and change the stage", which allows you to check events ...
2 answer
ТОРГОБОРУД начальник відділу зі збуту
14.02.2023, 17:59
System speed
The system is quite slow, how can you check this and which parameters can be used to improve it? for example, each window that I update or open tak...
3 answer
14.02.2023, 14:39
Action refinement: Format product URL according to template
Guys, please calculate the cost of refining the action "Format product URL according to the template" in "Automation for products", namely: so that...